I updated both the host and client software to 0.3.
- Added possibility to directly input the MIDI channel, bank LSB/MSB and program to make it easier to change presets on synthesizers that require specific LSB and MSB settings (like the Yamaha Montage), thanks to @dvdlei for the suggestion.
- Fixed a bug when the client did not stop the session correctly, this sometimes lead to host going into negative time on the session, this should now be fixed.
The plugin development is going great and I already got the VST plugin working in Live and Reaper, however, more work is needed to make the plugin more user friendly. I’ve also started on the AU plugin development (got an extra display for the Mac, and updated the Mac mini that I have).