I finally managed to implement the sound interpolation in the web player. Previously, if you did not have 48 kHz sample rate, the sound had some glitches but now the sound should be clear, at least with 44.1 and 96 kHz sample rates. I also optimized the playback so the processing should be a little bit easier for the CPU.
Unfortunately the audio still glitches for me when sample rate is not set to 48 kHz. Google Chrome and also Safari on macOS. Audio buffer setting does not help. With 48 kHz it works great!
Yeah, it seems that there is still a little bit of audio glitching going on now that I listen for it more carefully, although the audio is a lot better than before implementing the interpolation. I’ll try to fix this, but probably it will be some time after the holidays. Thanks for the feedback.
The glitches in the web player audio should be gone now with sample rates other than 48 kHz, I tested the interpolation with 44.1 kHz and 96 kHz sample rates.